Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Enlistment blog- Barry Allen (Ernie Rodriguez)

Well, what’s cookin good lookin. Nice to see you here, my name is Blackburn, John Blackburn. Most of my friends call me Barry though, mainly because of my liking of the color red and speed. Well I guess this is part where I tell you about myself and what not, like I said I’m John Blackburn and you’re, well I don’t know who you are, but um hi. I’m from providence, Rhode island I come from a mid-class family. I may not have much training with weapons or tactics but what I do have the most legendary and lethal training, I have combat training. Now you may be asking yourself “what is combat training John?” Well I’m glad you asked whatever your name is. Combat training is a form of fighting it enhances a basic move and makes it better. Techniques such as the combat roll, combat leg sweep and reverse combat leg sweep, combat running, combat dodging, and etc. The point is that I’m trained to kill. Also I can parkour down buildings with this training. I’ve had people ask me why I’m fighting in the war and why I’m in the war. Well the reason is like a lot of other people on my side. I like many, other people, have a special someone back at home, along with kids. All of which I miss a lot.

I’ve had many people call me shady in my day. I don’t know why. I’ve also been called a fast learner. I learned how to be able to reload my weapon twice in a minute, which is impressive cause a well trained soldier can reload 3 times in a minute and I’m a former slave. For a slave I’m also really smart. I’ve always been called a smart person and a quick thinker for my background. This war is great I love being able to live in it….

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 post - Emily Yu

Hey ma and pa, I'm writing to you because I have something important to tell you , but first, I should tell you what happened after the...